Vacuum Pump Repair
For U.S. and Canada only
Restore your pump to top performance. Let our state-of-the-art repair facility fix and refurbish your pump. We even repair many decades-old models!
Return Process - All Returns
- An RA number is required for all returns
- Safety First - Ensure personnel safety throughout the Return / Repair process
- Protect the Environment - Our facility is EPA licensed and regulated for handling and disposal of hazardous waste
1. Fill out the "Repair Request Form"
2. Decontaminate / ship pump. Review the Decontamination Process
3. Evaluation / preparation
4. Repair / refurbish
5. Ship back / ready to use
Non-Warranty Returns and Repairs
The Customer pays for freight charges to and from Welch; freight charges to Welch must be prepaid. In addition to an RA, all paid repairs must come with a purchase order (P.O.) or a credit card number. All paid repairs come with a 90 day warranty. A nominal fee is assessed for equipment that is inspected but not repaired at the Customer’s discretion.
Warranty Returns and Repairs
Freight charges to Welch are prepaid by the Customer; Welch pays for return freight charges.
For Repair Service Inquiry:
Email: email@example.com Fax: 847-677-8606 Phone: 847-676-8800
Business Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Central Time
For Repairs outside the US and Canada, contact your nearest Gardner Denver Thomas office.
For In-house Repairs, see Resources for Owners Manuals (pump diagrams), Parts Diagrams, and Accessories.